Join us for the first annual Fermentation Festival & Market
About this Event
Did you know how many things are fermented? At our first Fermentation Festival you’ll learn all about fermentation as you try hard cider, local beers, kombucha, cheese, cured meats, kimchi, sake, makgeolli, pickles, wine, vinegar, miso and more!
Enjoy tastings from 20+ vendors including:
• Brooklyn Cider House • Wayside Cider • KCBC • BKE Kombucha • Van Brunt Stillhouse • New York Cider Co • Brooklyn Kura • Enlightenment Wines Meadery • All-Wise Meadery • Hana Makgeolli • Variety Coffee
• Despaña carving a whole leg of jamon
• Hahm Ji Bach kimchi making demonstration
• Make your own pickle bar from Kilhaney’s Pickles
• Jumi Cheese • Bread & Roses • The Better Pops Kombucha Popsicles • Parmacotto & a whole wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano • Raaka Chocolate • Nyrture Food – New York Natto • Barry’s Tempeh • Hawthorne Valley Farm • Poor Devil Pepper Co • More to come!
The Fermentation Festival will have two sessions: 12pm – 2:30pm & 3:30pm – 6pm. General Admission is $25 including admission, complimentary tote bag, free cider catch on your next visit & tastings; $45 VIP admission includes tastings, open cider catching from our barrels, t-shirt, 750ml bottle of cider and more.
Additional food and drink will be available for purchase + Market of local vendors to buy fermented goods.
(Sunday) 12:00 am - 11:59 pm